Receiving Team Lead at The Feed:
The Feed provides athletes with the widest selection of active nutrition and healthy snacks on the market today. We use science, our experience, and advice from athletes to give our customers personalized recommendations for better nutrition. Our e-commerce platform allows customers to learn about nutrition and then build a custom box for one-time or subscription purchase.
We’re looking for a Receiving Team Lead who can join our team and fill a vital role in warehouse operations. The Team Lead will be responsible for helping to ensure we are accurately stocking inventory. Strong attention to detail and willingness to be on your feet in the warehouse are important. This is a chance to be part of a growing company in an amazing industry. The position is based in our Broomfield, Colorado office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for directing team members to positions or open tasks as needed to stock and count available product
- Understands fulfillment expectations and translates that into actionable steps on the floor
- Works with the Fulfillment Manager to address gaps in scheduling and personnel needs
- Helps train new staff on current order fulfillment procedures
- Responsible for cleanliness and organization of picking floor and outbound equipment/stations
- Mediates personnel issues/conflicts
- Moves product around the warehouse using equipment like pallet jacks, forklifts and cherry pickers
- Excellent communication and written skills, and willingness to work as part of a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and organization
- Ability to provide leadership and supervision
- Growth mindset that looks forward to overcoming challenges
- Ability to prioritize tasks and delegate when appropriate
- Ability to follow instructions and procedures.
- Ability to walk and stand for extended periods of time.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50lbs.
- Ability to bend and stoop to grab objects.
- Strong work ethic and integrity.
- Experience with forklifts, cherry pickers and electric pallet jacks
Schedule: 4 10-hr shifts, either Sunday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Saturday and either 6am-4pm or 10am-8pm
Compensation: $24 per hour
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At The Feed, we know that athletes come from all different backgrounds, and we are here to support them by having a diverse team. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount and stipend
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Health and wellness stipend
- Warehouse: 2 years (Preferred)
- Warehouse supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)