Athlete Sponsorship Intern
Athlete Sponsorship Intern - Summer Seasonal
About The Feed:
The Feed provides athletes with the widest selection of active nutrition and healthy snacks on the market today. We use science, our experience, and advice from athletes to give our customers personalized recommendations for better nutrition. Our e-commerce platform allows customers to learn about nutrition and then build a custom box for a one-time or subscription purchase.
This is a chance to be part of a growing company in an amazing industry. The position is based in our Broomfield, Colorado office. Hours will vary.
As an Athlete Sponsorship Coordinator, you will be responsible for screening, vetting, and onboarding new athletes to The Feed’s Sponsorship Program and coordinating different marketing campaigns for the program. You will work closely with the Sponsorship Team to help execute monthly sponsorship campaigns, ensure a smooth onboarding process for the athlete, and strategize overall sponsorship outreach marketing.
● Manage the entire athlete sponsorship process, from identifying potential candidates to onboarding and ongoing support
● Work with the marketing team to develop and execute athlete sponsorship strategies that align with our brand and business goals
● Develop relationships with athletes, coaches, and agents to identify potential sponsorship opportunities
● Track and analyze the success of athlete partnerships to inform future sponsorship decisions ● Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices in athlete sponsorship
● Strong understanding of the sports industry and athlete sponsorship landscape
● Excellent communication and negotiation skills
● Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
● Passion for sports and a commitment to excellence
● Bonus if you have experience in athlete sponsorship or sports marketing
Compensation: $16-$18/hr based on experience
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At The Feed, we know that athletes come from all different backgrounds, and we are here to support them by having a diverse team. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training