Product Manager - Full Time
The Feed provides athletes with the widest selection of active nutrition and healthy snacks on the market today. We use science, our experience, and advice from athletes to give our customers personalized recommendations for better nutrition. Our e-commerce platform allows customers to learn about nutrition and then build a custom box for a one-time or subscription purchase.
We’re looking for a Product Manager who can join our team and fill a vital role in company operations. The Product Manager will work with the Product Management Team to obtain, evaluate, coordinate, and distribute the information and authorizations necessary to construct projects on time, within budget, and to the quality specified.
This is a chance to be part of a growing company in an amazing industry.
The position is based in our Broomfield, Colorado office.
Primary Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and gains approval of planning and design, which outline the project's objectives, scope of work, and project elements.
- Coordinates the vendor selection process; assists with contract negotiations and preparations then monitors projects for conformance to approved plans
- Develops and monitors project budgets, which includes forecasting, allocating resources, and tracking and approving expenditures; prepares reports detailing the status of the project budget.
- Coordinates the work of consultants and team members who have been assigned responsibility for various portions of a project.
- Plans and conducts project meetings with team members; develops and maintains a communication plan and related project status reports for key stakeholders.
- Reviews and analyzes project changes requests and makes recommendations related to the execution of these requests.
- Conducts risk and cost/benefit analyses, manages risk associated with projects and devises strategies to deal with unexpected crises and unresolved risks.
- Coordinates and works with the warehouse team on daily projects.
- Strong verbal presentation and written communication skills
- Must possess knowledge and expertise in the use of project management methodologies and tools, resource management practices, and change management techniques
- Comfortable with ambiguity, flexibility, and change
- Strong interpersonal, partnership and collaboration skills used to solve problems and drive decisions
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and projects for self and others
- Detail-oriented and strong organizational & analytical skills
- High degree of professionalism and high sensitivity to confidentiality
- Strong sense of urgency and demonstrates initiative and follow through
- Athletic Background (Preferred)
- Knowledge of Sports and Sports Nutrition (Preferred)
- $70,000 - $90,000
- Generous Stock Option Program
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employee discount
Equal Opportunity Employer:
At The Feed, we know that athletes come from all different backgrounds, and we are here to support them by having a diverse team. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.